Table tennis rackets are divided into two types: table tennis rackets and self-stick rackets. With self-adhesive table tennis rackets, you can buy your own table tennis rackets and table tennis balls, then use glue to paste them into one product. To make it easy for you to choose, we recommend You 3 best blade models today.
1. A Butterfly Sardius table tennis racket
– Product code: Butterfly Sardius.
– Genuine goods imported completely from Japan.
– Speed: 10.
– Control: 6.5.
– Weight: 90 grams.
– Handle Style: Flared.
– Butterfly Sardius table tennis racket is the fastest speed carbon blade of Butterfly, has appeared more than 20 years in the market.
– Table tennis racket reaches maximum attack speed thanks to the combination of carbon fiber and Hinoki wood layer (Japan).
2. Nittaku Flyatt Carbon table tennis racket
– Product code: Flyatt Carbon.
– Manufacturer: Nittaku.
– Made in Japan.
– Nittaku Flyatt Carbon table tennis racket is designed with 5 layers of dedicated wood, 2 layers of ultra-thin carbon and a suitable handle.
– Main features: extremely good attack support.
– Material: 5 layers of wood dedicated to manufacturing high-quality blades and 2 layers of carbon.
– Surface thickness: 6mm.
– Average speed.
– Control: good.
– Rolling type: FL.
– Rackets: 157 x 150 mm
– Handles: 100 x 24 mm
– Weight: 82g
– Certification: ITTF International.
3. Stiga Master Active table tennis racket
– Product code: Master Active.
– Manufacturer: Stiga.
– Blade parameters:
+ Speed: 87.
+ Control: 62.
+ Weight: 91.
– Stiga Master Active table tennis racket with relatively stable bounce, speed is not too high but it gives a very solid and safe feeling for players.